Saturday, October 6, 2007

Birthday Party Fun!

Thanks everyone for coming to my party. I had such a great time. And a
special Thanks to Julie for my ADORABLE BIRTHDAY OUTFIT!
Slater and London with Mommy Brandi.
Slater and I sitting in my new chair. (Thanks Grandma Patti for my
new chair, I'm loving it!) Testing out my new rocket... ...I LOVE IT!! Thanks so much Auntie Michelle and Uncle Paul. Mom, Dad and I Having a good time. Check out the bows. My new rocket!! Playing with the girls! Thanks for coming to my party, it was fun! Daddy and Ryan trying to put together my new rocket! Thanks guys! My Cake
Boy oh Boy was it good. Auntie Michelle and I. I'm number 1! Opening my presents. Decorations
My decorated highchair, thanks mommy it was cute. My Cake Kayla and I Eating Pizza for the first time. It was good. Ok, well
I liked the cheese off the top.

No comments: