Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just Like My Auntie Tra

Playing dress up, mommy and I were doing laundry and I found this beautiful dress that Linda (Uncle Paul's Mom) gave me for Easter and I just had to have it on, over my clothes that I was already wearing.
Don't I look cute?
Playing in my dress up clothes.

Mommy note: So my sister Michelle and I were cracking up at this outfit since it reminded us so much of our other sister (Isabella's Auntie Tra)when she was younger. Our Dad use to call her the bag lady because of the way she wanted to dress and yes the outfit that Isabella is wearing looked just like them. Isabella is really into playing and taking care of her dolls and seems like she is starting to play dress up. It's a lot of fun! Daddy says she is such a girl! But she definitely has her fair share of rough housing with Daddy. LOL Auntie Tra!

2 comments:

The Whites said...

How awesome is Isabella...I love the digs! She's got a great sense of style and she's not even two yet. ha! I just love it!!! Missing you!! Love Auntie Tra!

Unknown said...

NANA,s Little Charmer.Yep! they are related. Lots of Love Nana and PaPa David Huffman