Saturday, March 15, 2008

Big Announcement!

Yeah! I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!
(Thanks Julie for my shirt)
I'm so excited! Every night before bed I give my brother or sister (we are not sure what it is yet, only 4 weeks til we find out, so stay tuned) a BIG KISS.
Mommy note: We're not quite sure she fully understands but we talk about baby and she gets really excited. She is really into her baby dolls right now so it will be interesting to see how she is when the baby comes. She love to tickle the baby (she puts her finger in mommy's belly button, it's pretty cute)

4 comments:

The Whites said...

Whoo hoo! So cute...I can't wait to find out if Isabella is going to have a little brother or sister. =) If our string trick is correct it shall be a boy! ha!

Lubna Fawzy-Qureshi said...

Great news! Now there will be two cuties to hug and kiss.
Love,
The Qureshis

Life is Good said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys! Enjoy your pregnancy and can't wait to meet the little one.
Love,
Karri, Mike, and Ayla

The Ryan's said...

Congratulations Sabrina and Isabella!!