Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Cheese"

At Auntie and Uncle's house they have the huge ball which I loved playing with and now that we are back at home I didn't have one and I sure did miss it. So Daddy when out and got me one. Thanks DAD!

Cheese
smiling for the camera

Mommy note: So it is quite funny now days with Isabella, she keeps us on our toes. She is so much fun (not that she wasn't before) and she has taken to the camera. Every time I get the camera out and tell her to smile she gives us this silly cheesy smile, I love it! It makes me laugh.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

She's like her uncle Chaddy!! =) xoxo's Hope you are enjoying being back in your home again!

The Maddux Family said...

Love the "cheesey" smile! We sure do miss our little Isabella. I think Auntie might have to take her for a day! He, he.

Love you!