Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thanks Nana and Papa for such a GREAT 4th of July

Went over to Nana and Papa's for a BBQ on the 4th. We went swimming in the pool and then did some small fire works. It was a great time.
Here is Daddy and Papa being silly with the sparklers. They were having a sword fight with them.
Here I am with a sparkler. I loved it and wanted to keep doing more.
Again with the sparkler, I wasn't afraid at all.
Throwing Pop it's. That was a lot of fun too.
more throwing.
Daddy and I stomping on them when they didn't POP.
Relaxing at my very own table waiting for dinner. Oh I can't wait for my sister and cousin to join me at the little kids table, it's kind of lonely by myself.

Helping Papa with the sprinklers.
Papa pushing me in my wheel barrel.




2 comments:

The Maddux Family said...

Too cute! Next 4th of July there will be 3 at the little kids table! We'll they may be sitting in a car seat, but that's okay!

Love,
Auntie

The Whites said...

I just love the photos! Looks like you 4th of July was tons of fun! miss you and love you! xoxo